Monday, February 26, 2018

Launching My "Bloodwing Angel Chronicles" Webcomic Sunday, March 4th!

Hi, Discerning Reader!

My passion is to tell stories with both pictures and words. Over the years, I’ve animated characters and written stories with characters that were like myself and NOT! But in every case, I try to understand what drives those characters to behave the way they do and tell their truth.


My "Bloodwing Angel Chronicles" webcomic is an allegorical journey for me to explore characters and situations that mainstream comics, TV, and movies don’t attempt to tell stories about. I don’t believe that entertainment ONLY has to be reliant on simplistic formulas setting up the next forced wisecrack or two musclebound opponents having a blood-filled slugfest. Please don’t misunderstand me—I very much enjoy humor, solid wisecracks, and knock-down-drag-out battles; but the vast majority of new entertainment out there is overly-imitative of what has been done time and time again, without giving it a unique twist of its own.


So, that said, I’ll endeavor to make your time spent reading this webcomic series enjoyable and interesting…maybe give you a little food for thought.


I’ve launched this ongoing series with the first nine (9) pages of the story, giving you a decent starting point plot-wise and a taste of what’s to come. I’ll upload a new page or two every Sunday.


Cheers!


John
 

No comments:

Post a Comment